Last updated: 2018-11-08
Staff can generate default system and WisDOT custom reports.
Info: Reports can be generated immediately, or scheduled for either a later date or time, or a combination of both. Reports can be saved and printed at a later time. Use the "Enable Scheduling" option to schedule a report to be run at a later date.
- Click the the global Actions button and select "Generate Report".
- On Generate Report, screen 1 of 5:
- Search for and select the report.
- Go to screen 2 of 5.
- On Generate Report, screen 2 of 5, staff are prompted to select the report’s search criteria which includes report type and function. Click on the right arrow to go to screen 3.
- On Generate Report, screen 3 of 5, staff are prompted to select the report parameters which vary based on the report type and function. Click on the right arrow to go to screen 4.
- On Generate Report, screen 4 of 5, staff are prompted to select the report output type.
- Output Type – Select “Generate as PDF”.
- Report Layout Source – Select “Custom” to use the custom WisDOT report template.
- To generate the report, choose from the options below:
- To schedule the report to run later, click on the right arrow to go to screen 5.
- Click <Execute> to generate the report immediately.
- If the option to schedule the report was selected, complete the required fields below.
- Click <Enable Scheduling> to schedule the report.
- Select the appropriate Schedule Frequency (e.g., Once, Daily, Weekly, Monthly) followed by a start time.
- Click the <Calendar> button to select a Run on Date followed by how often to run the report. An expiration date can be set.
Info: If the Generate Available Data Output checkbox is checked on screen 4 of 5, a report containing all the parent entities, child entities, fields, data types, and data values used to create the base report will be generated. This report is used by the system administrators.