Generating the Preliminary Proposal Detail Estimate Report
Last updated: 2018-11-01
The Preliminary Proposal Detail Estimate report is required documentation for PSE submittal. Complete these steps to print this report.
Info: Reports related to proposals must be generated and printed under the Proposal Summary component.
- Click the Proposal Summary component action button and select "Preliminary Proposal Detail Estimate".
- On Generate Report screen 3 of 5, the required report options are checked by default. Make any necessary changes and go to screen 4.
- Cover page – General proposal information
- Proposal Detail Estimate Cost Summary – Cost summary for the project
- Proposal Detail Cost Estimate – Item level funding report for the project
- Proposal Detail Estimate Funding Summary – Funding allocation report for the project. Compare the funding data from this portion of the report to FIIPS to ensure it is correct.
- Include E and C Percentage – The E&C percentage appears on the report.
- Other report options may be selected (Same information as b. and d. summarized in a different manner). Designer should select what works best for their needs.
- Proposal Detail Estimate Funding Summary by Fund
- Proposal Detail Estimate Funding Summary by Unit
- Include Pricing Comments report – This report will display up to 256 characters of the pricing comments imported from Estimator.
- On Generate Report screen 4 of 5, review the following default options making changes as deemed necessary.
- Output type – Generate as PDF OR Download as PDF
- Report Layout Source – Select "Custom" to use the custom WisDOT template for this report.
- Select the right arrow to go to screen 5.
- On Generate Report screen 5 of 5, designers have the option to "Enable Scheduling". Refer to Generating Reports for details on how to schedule a report to print at a later time.
- After determining whether to schedule the report or run immediately, click <Execute> to continue. The Preliminary Proposal Detail Estimate report will open up in a new browser window. The proposal level Preliminary Detail Estimate is one of the documents included in the eSubmit process. See FDM 19-10-1 for instructions on the eSubmit process.
Go to Generating the Proposal Price Schedule Report, the next step under Creating a Proposal for PSE Submittal.